|Gui4Cli is released under the following MIT open source license:
(c) 2012, Dimitris C. Keletsekis (www.gui4cli.com)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this
software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the
Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy,
modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to
permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or
substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS
BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT,
TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR
OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
are no restrictions on the distribution of any GUIs you make. You may
include any part of the Gui4Cli package in your distribution.
|Gui4Cli started off in the nineties, as a utility on Amiga systems.
It is written in C with a little C++ and no MFC at all.
Compiled under Microsoft Visual C/C++ 6
Dimitris C. Keletsekis
Web : www.Gui4Cli.com
|Gui4Cli (and its accomnpanying DLLs) contain some code
written by other people and placed in the public domain, or published under an open-source
license. In particular, the following authors must be thanked:
- Neil Hodgson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
for the Scintilla library, used as an event in Gui4Cli, via the Sci.dll. This is also used
for the included SciEd editor.
- Jonathan Bennett (author of AutoIt - www.hiddensoft.com) for the compression/decompression
code used when packing executables. Also part of the method used to package executables
was inspired by the way the AutoIt program packages its executables.
- Lucian Wischik (www.wischik.com/lu) for the code to inject a resource
into an executable, which is used in Pack.dll to package the Gui4Cli executables.
- Joachim Bauch (email@example.com,
http://www.joachim-bauch.de) - for the code to
load a DLL directly from memory, without writing it first to disk. Used when running
- Jean-Loup Gailly, Mark Adler, and others (Info-ZIP, www.gzip.org/zlib) for the "zlib" library,
used to Zip/Unzip files. The code is contained in Pack.dll.
- Bruce Schneier (http://www.schneier.com/blowfish.html)
for the Blowfish encryption algorithm (used in Pack.dll). The implementation used was
written by Paul Kocher (firstname.lastname@example.org) and corrected
by me for a small rare bug mentioned on the above site.
- David J. Wheeler. Roger M. Needham - for the XXTEA encryption
- Jack Horsefield (email@example.com)
- for helping with cleaning up the documentation.
- All other users who have created guis and dlls for Gui4Cli
- All the other people (including, yes, MicroSoft programmers) who are not mentioned here
but who have published code and examples on the internet, which I have used and from which
I've learned and taken ideas.
Home | Description | Download | Forum | Mail List